I did it....!!!!!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Well today i did it .......something for everyone already here........yes i went to Colonnades with no shoes on , walked around woolies and Dan Murphys bare feet n all, doing it the aussie way. cheers Graham

Guest sarahsmartiepants
:biglaugh:Well today i did it .......something for everyone already here........yes i went to Colonnades with no shoes on , walked around woolies and Dan Murphys bare feet n all, doing it the aussie way. cheers Graham

:realmad:for goodness sake Gra it was only 26 degs today! Please tell what are you going to take off once it gets to 42+ ???:biglaugh:

sarah

Guest graandjac
:realmad:for goodness sake Gra it was only 26 degs today! Please tell what are you going to take off once it gets to 42+ ???:biglaugh:

sarah

Sarah thats for me to know and you to find out:p, now iam going to grow one of the little tufty bottom lips things. cheers Graham

Sarah thats for me to know and you to find out:p, now iam going to grow one of the little tufty bottom lips things. cheers Graham
No..........surely not the " TUFTY THING ":goofy:..............youll be getting a V8 next.

Guest Aussie pat
Errrr, actually, the "such a good look" comment; only if you're under 20!!!

Has the going out in your pj's thing hit Adelaide yet? With Uggs? Now THAT is so "classy"

ROFL

J

I was surprised to see Ugg boots become fashionable in the UK. When I left Adelaide in 1995 people who wore 'uggs' out and about were regarded as slobs. Most people only wore them at home as slippers in the winter.

Guest graandjac
if you went to woollies in bare feet here you'd get frostbite!!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh:I did as after leaving woolies i went to Dan Murphys to get a cold slab and wandered into the cold room ....big mistake, as i coulden't find the TEDS.:biglaugh: