25 reasons I'm glad I have a daughter.

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 200 m2 house to a depth of 10 cm.

2. If you spray hair spray on dust balls and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3. A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 20 Kg boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 6m x 6m room.

5. You should not throw cricket balls up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a cricket ball a long way.

6. The glass in windows (even double-glazed) doesn't stop a cricket ball hit by a ceiling fan.

7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'uh oh', it's already too late.

8. Brake fluid mixed with bleach makes smoke, and lots of it.

9. A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies,

10. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4- year old Boy.

11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12. Super glue is forever.

13. No matter how many jelly crystals you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14. Pool filters do not like jelly crystals.

15. VCR's do not eject 'BL&T' sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17. Marbles in petrol tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18. You probably DO NOT want to know what that smell is.

19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

20. The fire department in Brisbane, Qld, has a 5-minute response time.

21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.

80% of Men who read this will try mixing the bleach and brake fluid

• 2 weeks later...

I counted 23, plus 2 asides.......

However, in response (from a mother to a 10 yr old female)...........

There's the usual, she wont be treated differently......she WILL, it is mandatory.

Boys don't stand a chance against the little "princess".

She will take up football! Despite the fact it isnt ladylike.

She will cost a fortune in clothes, and the resulting laundry bill, cos after 30 mins, she "needs" to change her outfit..........

Someone, in the future will break her heart; and you will become a psychotic homicidal maniac........something you wouldnt do for the male off spring when some scheming witch hurts him!

She will turn the puppy eyes on you to get what she wants.....if she doesn't get it......keep a screwdriver handy so you can put the door back on its hinges!

Wouldnt change it for the world, i adore my baby girl! Lets give the boys a chance here; God forgive me for letting down the womenfolks; but someone has to look after the men......

Guest Guest75
HI Tyke, iam one of the 80% got try the brake fluid and bleach chem.gif before i come out in march to rent your woodcroft house Copy_7_of_home.gif only joking ! ECSTATIC.gif atb paul

I suddenly see a booking form being torn up!;)