Kids party games for Halloween?

suzer

We're doing a Halloween party for the kids/rellies in a couple of weeks. I'm trying to think up party games. So far I've got:

-Pin the nose on the witch

-Bobbing for apples

-A pinata

-Possible musical chairs if all else fails

I've never done a kiddies party before so could use any suggestions:)

Thanks

Suzer

Hi there,

I'm going to do the apple dunking, (basin of water with apples floating), Candy apple on a string tied up and raised over kids heads for them to try and bite at it, pin the broomstick on the witch, marshmallows in icing sugar and the kids can only use their mouths to pick them up.

Making their own pizzas too, using different ingredients, so that they can make scary faces, pumpkins, devils etc... you get the idea.

But I will be watching with interest to see what other ones people suggest.

marshmallows in icing sugar and the kids can only use their mouths to pick them up.

Straight after the apple bobbing I hope so their faces are still wet. Oh and use flour instead of icing sugar its much more messy.;):biglaugh:

Pete

Straight after the apple bobbing I hope so their faces are still wet. Oh and use flour instead of icing sugar its much more messy.;):biglaugh:

Pete

Mmmm melted chocolate would be even better, but I don't think I would get them away from it!

Anyway, if it was in somebody elses house I would suggest flour, but since it's in mine and it goes agains the grain, it will be icing sugar as the little cherubs won't be wasting much of the sweet stuff!!:biglaugh:

Cx

How about a game of 'russia roulette' with chocolate?

All you need is some moulds, chocolate to melt into the moulds and a red hot chilli pepper chopped ever so fine to mix into ever sixth mould? 11.gif

Oh I love running games for children.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest The Angus Clan

You must try the Mummy game! Go buy the cheapest loo rolls you can find , divide the kids into teams and give each team a loo roll. They then choose someone from each team to be the Mummy and its then a race to see who can wrap the Mummy from head to toe in the quickest time! Word of warning though , once they have done it once , they'll want to keep going so be prepared with the old loo rolls!!!!!

By the way , it's not advisable to put red food colouring in the water when dunking for apples !!!! My neighbours kids were pink in the face for a good few days after our party - ooops ( mind you, Pete would probably approve of this game :)!).

Enjoy your party!!

Marcia

You must try the Mummy game! Go buy the cheapest loo rolls you can find , divide the kids into teams and give each team a loo roll. They then choose someone from each team to be the Mummy and its then a race to see who can wrap the Mummy from head to toe in the quickest time! Word of warning though , once they have done it once , they'll want to keep going so be prepared with the old loo rolls!!!!!

By the way , it's not advisable to put red food colouring in the water when dunking for apples !!!! My neighbours kids were pink in the face for a good few days after our party - ooops ( mind you, Pete would probably approve of this game :)!).

Enjoy your party!!

Marcia

We played that one every year at Tae Kwon Do for the kids parties, it's great fun and I've already stocked up on the loo rolls, it's a great way for the kids to get their own back, keeps them giggling for ages!