HEAPS GOOD !!!

Got no chance of forgetting here. My Dad is 72 and standard bearer and main bugler for the staffordshire regiment. He was on parade all weekend. He off work tomorrow parading again. He playing the bugle at my daughters school in assembly and doing a talk on what rememberance all about. He then playing at the cenotaph in town. I will also be giving my 2 mins.

We never forget in this house, my grandfather was in WW2 - RAF, my father was in the Army and my brother is currently serving in the Army! My daughter was in the parade with the local Guides, something she does every year. We always observe our 2 minutes and I have to admit I do get really emotional about it.

We never forget in this house, my grandfather was in WW2 - RAF, my father was in the Army and my brother is currently serving in the Army! My daughter was in the parade with the local Guides, something she does every year. We always observe our 2 minutes and I have to admit I do get really emotional about it.

I know what you mean. My Grandfather was also in world war 2 and was a prisoner of war for 7 years. I was very proud when my son went on parade last year wearing his medals. He won't be able to this year as he is at sea in merchant navy. It was very emotional. It's a very proud feeling when your children are taking part too.

I know what you mean. My Grandfather was also in world war 2 and was a prisoner of war for 7 years. I was very proud when my son went on parade last year wearing his medals. He won't be able to this year as he is at sea in merchant navy. It was very emotional. It's a very proud feeling when your children are taking part too.

My grandad was in the army and my dad was in the army too, i lost my dad what would be 3 years ago on the 26th November so this time of year is always very hard for me.

i have my dads medals i want to wear them i might get them out and wear them to the service i am going to today in Port Noarlunga.

I wear them on the right dnt i, servicemen on the left???

My grandad was in the army and my dad was in the army too, i lost my dad what would be 3 years ago on the 26th November so this time of year is always very hard for me.

i have my dads medals i want to wear them i might get them out and wear them to the service i am going to today in Port Noarlunga.

I would definately get them out and wear them. He would be very proud to know you were wearing them I'm sure just as you must be proud of him to have been awarded them.

I was helping with the reading in my daughters class at School today and this was the first topic for the day. They are also going to have a 2 minute silence. It is so good that children at brought up knowing what a special day it is.

Just got back had to leave, was very moving met some nice ppl, had my pic taken with an 86 year old digger........