PIA Utd. WK 3

Andrew from Vista Financial

Well after 2 losses for the newly formed PIA Utd indoor five-a-side team, we got our first victory tonight!

We only had 6 players, so really had our work cut out for us but managed to come away with a 4-1 win.

Really chuffed especially since our 6th man has just arrived in adelaide today flying straight from the UK, (a long way to come for a game of soccer!!)

We could probably do with a couple more players next week as we will be a few men down and we need to keep up the win streak.

Onwards and upwards for PIA Utd!!!!:v_SPIN:

Well after 2 losses for the newly formed PIA Utd indoor five-a-side team, we got our first victory tonight!

We only had 6 players, so really had our work cut out for us but managed to come away with a 4-1 win.

Really chuffed especially since our 6th man has just arrived in adelaide today flying straight from the UK, (a long way to come for a game of soccer!!)

We could probably do with a couple more players next week as we will be a few men down and we need to keep up the win streak.

Yes, and I understand the 6th man had just consumed six donuts so an even more remarkable scoreline! How come you lot are allowed six players in a five-a-side (or is it the girls teams that have five players but the guys teams can have six - so its not too one-sided?)

what about an over 40s team?p.s i just cant bring myself to call it soccer!

:arghh:Sorry about this lads I think Elizabeth been leaking info, I will have to have words.

Yes, and I understand the 6th man had just consumed six donuts so an even more remarkable scoreline! How come you lot are allowed six players in a five-a-side (or is it the girls teams that have five players but the guys teams can have six - so its not too one-sided?)