A True Friend

likesshopping

..Im on a roll now.....

Are you sick of all those really sissy "friendship" peoms that always sound like Hallmark cards, and never really come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship@

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry

b*****d who made you sad.

2. When yo are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you've finally get sex

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use little words

7. When you are sick - - stay the hell away from me until you are well again, I dont want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy a***

REMEMBER: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.

Sarahx:p

Guest RandC

Fantastic! - remind me never to ring you for sympathy from under my mozzie net when I'm sh*****g myself over spiders then! Just got really scared reading on t'other site about bites - eek

Cari ;)