Missing Bolton? Not Likely

Guest Roo1

I often get asked if I miss Bolton and I point blank say "No".

I found this "Tourism Video of Bolton" and although its tongue in cheek, it makes me feel pretty good that I left it all behind for beautiful South Australia.

I know I'm a very fortunate person!!

Judi x

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rxaWrfhi0RQ

PS Bets on which house was mine!!! :laughxmas::tonguexmas:

Guest caz and wayne

Judi

As someone who is Bolton born and bred and proud of her Lancashire roots, I have to agree that the video indeed provides for grim viewing. The picture of the "Rocket", not that far from where I used to live (and maybe living again very soon) sent a shudder up my spine. Where are Max and Paddy?

Carolyn

xxx

Guest SA Great
I often get asked if I miss Bolton and I point blank say "No".

I found this "Tourism Video of Bolton" and although its tongue in cheek, it makes me feel pretty good that I left it all behind for beautiful South Australia.

I know I'm a very fortunate person!!

Judi x

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rxaWrfhi0RQ

PS Bets on which house was mine!!! :laughxmas::tonguexmas:

OMG what a depressing video!!

If anyone is feeling homesick then check it out.

Guest massive

Lets not forget you guys not everywhere in the uk is like this video and if you take of the rose coloured specticals for fives minutes compared to some parts of the uk Adelaide could fit the bill for this vidio (just my opinion no offence intended )

Guest SA Great
Lets not forget you guys not everywhere in the uk is like this video and if you take of the rose coloured specticals for fives minutes compared to some parts of the uk Adelaide could fit the bill for this vidio (just my opinion no offence intended )

?????????????????????????