Gutted !!!!

HEAPS GOOD !!!

Guest katsmajic

hehe heaps is mellowed...few codines down his neck - hrmmm might start slipping them into his dinners...

he twinged his back and missed a great day out with me n the kids at marion pools :P

or maybe it was an excuse to watch the tennis??? :policeman:

Heaps............................i could offer you some acupuncture for that; or i could needle the dog so it wont want food so often........................................choice is yours my old china!!!!!:P

So, guys out there i treat a variety of ailments, bad backs, sciatica, migraine, period pains, frozen shoulder etc etc etc,; fully qualified, and a darn sight cheaper than the charlatans out there!!!!! Use western medical rather than tcm (trad, chinese,med)

Be more careful, bend youre knees, or get a smaller dog....................

Guest katsmajic

Haha have you seen Kung Fu Panda....the acupuncture scene!!!

i am giggling at the idea of heaps having it done....

Heaps............................i could offer you some acupuncture for that; or i could needle the dog so it wont want food so often........................................choice is yours my old china!!!!!:P

So, guys out there i treat a variety of ailments, bad backs, sciatica, migraine, period pains, frozen shoulder etc etc etc,; fully qualified, and a darn sight cheaper than the charlatans out there!!!!! Use western medical rather than tcm (trad, chinese,med)

Be more careful, bend youre knees, or get a smaler dog....................

I have done manual handling etc etc, i should know better.

Its a bit easier today, but then you forget for a sec and back comes the pain. oooh.:dull:

Guest lastboyscout

Be more careful, bend youre knees, or get a smaller dog....................

Can you do anything for my back? I have spondylolisthesis in lower back and it needs someone good to ease the pain?;)