The reef at Noarlunga.....

Guest lastboyscout

Guest katsmajic

I think noarlunga beach/reef is beautiful...a friend of ours travels from Mawson Lakes for her fix of it, dont know if thats further than you or not but its a fair old trip for her...but well worth it.

Guest graandjac

;)You cant miss it,at Port Noarlunga roundabout turn right (if heading south) keep going for 1km and there it is right behind the jetty, a great beach for kids as the reef breaks the waves, enjoy your trip.

PS treat yourself to fish and chips in the chippy opposite the surf shop .......the best ever

The beach is lovely but as Tyke says gets busy on the hols. If you have kids, it's a lovely place for them to have a dip as the water is so clear and often fairly calm depending on the tide...maybe check out the tide times if you can as it will be much nicer if the tide's out.

The reef itself I have not yet ventured to but the last time I was there, saw loads of scuba divers heading along the jetty towards it, so it must be well worth a butchers.

My girls have seen shoals of tiny fish in the very shallow water near the beach...a snorkel and mask are a must for the littlies!

Dette :)

Definately good spot to visit my kids love it there well they love most of the beaches but the reef is a good spot & lots of nice little cafes for lunch etc you'll enjoy it have fun x

Guest lastboyscout

I`ll put my villa top on top of the tent so you`ll know its us ;)

Either that or animal welfare will be trying to push me back in the sea :)

And if you don`t spot the Villa top just look for someone with half finished wings tattooed on his shoulders :biglaugh:

I`ll put my villa top on top of the tent so you`ll know its us ;)

Either that or animal welfare will be trying to push me back in the sea :)

And if you don`t spot the Villa top just look for someone with half finished wings tattooed on his shoulders :biglaugh:

Hi had to message a fellow villa fan my hubbys a supporter missing his footy at the mo move over here & the villa start kicking butt lets hope it continues :notworthy:

Guest lastboyscout

Too right . Were doing really well this year , bloody typical as this season is the first one in a long time when I haven`t purchased a season ticket :err:

And all those times my mates said I was a jinx ;):biglaugh:

Guest lastboyscout

Just got back from a nice choppy sea at Port Noarlunga minus 1 diving mask and 2 snorkels :biglaugh:

Good day out otherwise and nice to have met Passionate Pom (Bob) and Yvonne and kids ;)

Just got back from a nice choppy sea at Port Noarlunga minus 1 diving mask and 2 snorkels :biglaugh:

Good day out otherwise and nice to have met Passionate Pom (Bob) and Yvonne and kids ;)

Those sharks they are getting more and more selective about what thay steal.:)

Glad you had a good day.......i know its a bit late but be careful in the lil rock pools down there...Blue Ringed Octopus have been known to hang around down there.