Fed Up !!!!!

Guest Jane.Mason

Guest Jane.Mason

Dear oh Dear

Do i feel fed up or what 36_11_6.gif. Dull grey miserable day.

20 Days since Diac received last piece of info 4 days till the deadline for changing our flight and still no Visa or query. Why oh why can't they just acknowledge they are working on the file, no news is good news i here people say.

Still no 12_1_121.gifsale. Lost the will to live with that one. If i have to show another timewaster round i think i'll scream 4_11_2.gif. On the other hand they may be the one that buy's it.

Oh well feel slightly better for getting it off my 12_1_138.gif. Hopefully i'll be opening that email soon.

Jane and Andi

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZNxmk696YYGB

Guest RandC

Hi Jane

Not surprised you feel so fed-up. The weather is rubbish, it's chucking it down here and soooo grey! I really hope that you hear some good news soon, you will it must just seem to be dragging on for ever. We once sold a house to a couple who viewed it with another couple. The one set seemed really keen, the others barely looked at the house and didn't say a word - yet they bought it! So fingers crossed for those 'time-wasters'. Are you coming to the meet-up? Hopefully you'll have some good news by then!

Keep smiling - at least you can do flashy smilies!

Cari :)x

(challenged with smilies)

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi Cari

My smilies only seem to work on PIA. But the Django school of smilies was very informative. Not sure that we will make the meet on 23rd as eldest is in a show at the Brewhouse Burton on Trent.

Bit of luck this pm with EA 2 timewasters this Saturday (neither sold) but they may be the ones hopefully.

Cari how is your application going now ?? Are you going to the East Mids meet in lincs?

Django - Thanks for the help with the smilies they seem to work most of the time 4_1_201.gif. Still having slight problems with highlighting the right bit though. 36_11_23.gif

Good luck to all waiting.

Jane

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxmk696YYGB

It really is true that somewhere, someone wants to buy your house, and it's usually the unlikliest of people. We sold our house to a couple who knocked on our door on a hot Sunday afternoon whilst I was in the shower and the kids had trashed the house. They asked if they could make an appointment for the following day and I said, "Hell, you're here so you might as well come in now!" They put an offer in the next day and we moved within 6 weeks. You just never know. It will happen, honest!;)

Liz and Rich

These smilies are all I can manage.

Guest Django
We sold our house to a couple who knocked on our door on a hot Sunday afternoon whilst I was in the shower and the kids had trashed the house. They asked if they could make an appointment for the following day and I said, "Hell, you're here so you might as well come in now!"

23_34_2.gif Hope you had enough towels for everyone. Nice to have a big shower though. Good selling point. 36_2_26.gif

Pete

Guest theshearers

Hi Jane

I really hope that everything comes good for you. I am sure someone will want to buy your house very soon.

Keep your chin up girl and it'll all fall into place!

Vicki x

Guest Guest75

Best of luck Jane.

I know it can really drag when you are waiting for everything to fall into place.

I'm sure it will happen all at once.

Use this time now to organise everything/clear unwanted stuff out and so on;)

Hi Jane

ARRRGHHH!! thats just how I felt when showing the timewasters around...everytime we had a viewing, id spend a good 2 hours cleaning the house...getting myself all in a dither...for them to spend 10 mins looking around, saying its lovely - then hearing the negatives from the agents the next day! Every time I promised myself that I would nt go mad cleaning and tidying it because it was just a waste of time.......but no, I still did it.

It will happen.....just really hang in there.

Sorry you're not making the midlands meet on the 23rd...hope to see you in oz..(when you get the visa!)

sarahx