• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brrrrr!!!!

4457 times

It's gonna be 0C here tonight!!!

There was frost this morning and by gum it was chilly.
      Lovely sunny days though!

So remember all you wannbe's , it's not always red hot here!!

Starting to harvest the olive grove tomorrow so I'll soon warm up :)

Sometimes it is nice to have those lovely cold, crisp sunny mornings!

We might even appreciate them occasionally when we are over there - not like here when its cold, wet, dull etc. At least you still got the sun in the day.

its only 10degrees here in sunderland and lashing down with rain its supposed to be summer happy jools hubby steve

.....oh yeh we got 1 or 2 degrees every morning last august when we awoke but strangely enough by 4 pm it was always 16 - 22 degrees once the sun warmed up - not like we get here in midwinter - its all relative - but that is a reall attraction the climate in s.a. apart from the periods of heat that come in from the interior (i think!) in summer - 40 degrees is not pleasant unless your out paddling and killer for working in

OMG congratulations to Steve. This is your first post, and on my user name. Go away and get your own user name.

I will see you later. Mr. !!!!!

now now, no fighting on the forum!!!

Well done Steve

ohhhhh neil your brave getting in between a woman and her OH

Quote Originally Posted by ali@51 View Post
      ohhhhh neil your brave getting in between a woman and her OH
      Its not Neil posting on the forum - its Sarah. Neil always at work. Guess I'm just the brave - or very silly one.;):D Neils name first on the timeline as he is the one getting the points!!!

blimey Sarah I think your very brave then, and also very bright to put neil first:D:D.

Then he gets the blame for every thing:p.

Morgan is getting the points for us but he still lets me go first. I wonder why

You very brave Sarah. Just wait for Sunday, I will be waiting with my fists at the ready - you should know now not to mess with me - also with PMT. Cant wait till Sunday.

Im sure my fists will fall down the minute we see you to give you a hug, seen as though your my long lost twin. (Obviously the most beautiful one!!!):D:D:D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums