Pink Tickets Swap

Guest Roo1

Hi all,

I bought 2 tickets for Pinks Concert on Wed 27th May, only when I bought them I wasn't pregnant and now I'm 4 months and will be 7 months by the time of the concert! :shocked:

I've gone and bought Gold Class tickets, standing East (right I think) of the stage.

If anyone is going on this date (or know of anyone) and is willing to swap for seats I'd greatly appreciate it.

Otherwise you never know, I might be calling my baby Pink after all the jumping up and down on the night! ;)

Cheers

Judi x

Hi all,

I bought 2 tickets for Pinks Concert on Wed 27th May, only when I bought them I wasn't pregnant and now I'm 4 months and will be 7 months by the time of the concert! :shocked:

I've gone and bought Gold Class tickets, standing East (right I think) of the stage.

If anyone is going on this date (or know of anyone) and is willing to swap for seats I'd greatly appreciate it.

Otherwise you never know, I might be calling my baby Pink after all the jumping up and down on the night! ;)

Ihave 2 tickets for 11th August, gold class to, 5b (no idea where that is in relation to everything else) am willing to swap if your intersted Roo :)

will pm you

Congratulations on the pregnancy Judi! Sorry can't help you with the tickets, we are standing too!

Thanks Michelle!!

I'm still looking if anyone else can help. Maria thats so kind of you :notworthy: but (as i explained in a PM) Aug 11th is just too close to due date.

Looking for May if poss.

Many thanks

Judi xxxx

• 3 months later...
Guest Roo1

Just thought i'd bump (sorry the pun) this back up as the concert is getting closer.

Still looking to swap.

Any offers, greatly received!!

Thanks

J xxx