Tears in my eyes

Guest Django

I can't stand any of these celeb tv things like dancing, cooking, skating, singing, etc for joe public to phone up and pay for 'voting'. However I was sent this link and have to say I wet myself. I thought it had to be shared. People in the UK will have probably already seen it, so this is mainly for us lot out here in the totally over the top heat.

Enjoy http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TLIMOvAksRg

Pete

Oh brilliant !!!! I loved all of those kinds of shows - well what else are you supposed to do in freezing cold weather ? I dont watch nearly as much telly now as i used to but that is no bad thing - those programmes used to rule my life :(

Guest cunnah10
I can't stand any of these celeb tv things like dancing, cooking, skating, singing, etc for joe public to phone up and pay for 'voting'. However I was sent this link and have to say I wet myself. I thought it had to be shared. People in the UK will have probably already seen it, so this is mainly for us lot out here in the totally over the top heat.

Pete

Pete that was fantastic......me and OH just P-ss-d ourselves laughing!

Was having a down day today....BUT that really cheered me up!

Hey we are in need of a rental car asap(our gearbox gone) believe there is a car rental place in Morphett Vale(somewhere)...Can't find it on internet or yellow pages...do you have any ideas with you living there?

Gill

Hey we are in need of a rental car asap(our gearbox gone) believe there is a car rental place in Morphett Vale(somewhere)...Can't find it on internet or yellow pages...do you have any ideas with you living there?

Gill

Have done the pm thing;)

Pete

There has been has huge change to this type of program this year, the public are so bored of them that they have decided to kick out the good and keep the bad. Its brilliant, I guess none of you saw John Seargent in 'celebrity come dancing' he was absolute pants and in the end he walked off himself because he felt guilty about the public keeping him it.

Its great, and a good excuse to watch them all.:biglaugh: