Cheeky Vimto

Guest Jamie&Carrie

Guest Jamie&Carrie

I was in work today and at lunch me and my work-mates hit the subject of alcoholic beverages.

I brought certain words that were rather foreign to my Aussie mates.

"Vimto" "Blue WKD"

What!?

Now I did a quick Aussie google on Blue WKD and it's apparent that YOU CAN get Blue WKD's here in SA and other states...

Question is WHERE?? :huh:

I would like to give my work-mates a sample of Cheeky Vimto...they won't know what hit em!

I was in work today and at lunch me and my work-mates hit the subject of alcoholic beverages.

I brought certain words that were rather foreign to my Aussie mates.

"Vimto" "Blue WKD"

What!?

Now I did a quick Aussie google on Blue WKD and it's apparent that YOU CAN get Blue WKD's here in SA and other states...

Question is WHERE?? :huh:

I would like to give my work-mates a sample of Cheeky Vimto...they won't know what hit em!

have you tried dan murphys, its like a wholesale liquor store?:D

Oh yeah, Irn Bru is a great hangover cure (something to do with all the E numbers), some of the IGA's sell it too. Saw it in Sheidow Park last week, kids were so excited I let them buy some with their pocket money....... big mistake they were climbing the walls for hours later!!!

Gill

Another one for us Scots is Irn Bru. If anyone missing it, then the lolly shop on Jetty Road, Glenelg sells it in 1.5ltr bottles!!!! Always have a couple for the morning after!! Those from north of the border will know what i mean!!!! lol

Guest Jamie&Carrie
Dan murphys most definately do sell blue WKD, it is $14.99 for 4. found in the fridge or with all the other alcopops. (cruiser etc)

Just checked the Catalogue on line...no sign of it.

BUT I'll check the Norwood store this week! :jiggy:

ShaunWilson, I just saw IrnBru (not sure if it is the same or 'made under licence') in Coles at Greenacres (Corner NE Road and Muller Road).

I remember seeing Vimto (cordial) at Coles TTP, but that was about 2-3 years ago. Not been in there since, and it was made by Anchor Foods.

http://www.vimtointernational.com/\map\ (hey hey, you CAN still get it here !) - map might not work in Firefox Mozilla though

Guest lastboyscout
Another one for us Scots is Irn Bru. If anyone missing it, then the lolly shop on Jetty Road, Glenelg sells it in 1.5ltr bottles!!!! Always have a couple for the morning after!! Those from north of the border will know what i mean!!!! lol

Its even better when mixed with vodka ;)

I love my vodka with Irn Bru but don't pay extortionate prices at the Lolly Shop, they have it in most Coles, i get mine at South Gate Plaza and usually on special for 98c :wideeyed:

This means I need to drink more Vodka :D

Jackie