I should get a life do you think?

Guest Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val

I'm sat here looking for work again and a thought crossed my mind.

I wonder what happened to that flaming remote control for the stereo, I bet it's still in the container!

So then I started thinking, I wonder where the container is now so I dug out the old Container number and tracked it.

It certainly is getting about a bit, it started it's journey at Tilbury Docks where it was collected from before it then came to our sleepy little village on the Oxfordshire/Berkshire Downs before it set of with our Stereo Remote Control to Felixtowe. It then went to Singapore and all the other places en-route before arriving at Melbourne. After being loaded on a train it arrived in Adelaide where we got all our belongings back except the Stereo Remote Control.

Since leaving Adelaide it has gone to New Zealand and is currently arriving at Yokohama Japan on board the ship Mol Wellington.

I wonder if it will ever get back to England and will the Stereo remote control ever be found!!!???

Martin:biglaugh:

Guest Martin and Val
Even better....... the curtain remote control.......

We've got that one, but it doesn't work the Stereo. If you press the volume button while listening to a program it "Draws it to a close"!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: