clipsal??

Guest Nat

Hi, wonder if anyone can help.

Never been to a clipsal, so not sure what happens, where etc, but wanted to take my kids up to the sa museum over the weekend, on north terrace, and wondered what part of adelaide is affected by the clipsal.

Does it get really busy on the transport (i did have a quick look at the clipsal website) and it says that the transport is free over the days of clipsal, so is it a nightmare to try and travel on it and/or is driving out of the question.

Just promised the kids we'd take them there, and forgot it was clipsal weekend.:arghh:

Please advise. Cheers

Guest sandar1

Traffic is usually horendous during the Clipsal weekend, plus lots of booze consumed so probably safer to use the public transport, not sure how busy it gets because after being here for one Clipsal I now get out of dodge for a few days.

Enjoy the museum, I am thinking if you go in very early you should not have a problem, and most people stay at the Clipsal till the end of the race, so if you get out again before then you should be fine.

Have a great weekend.