Help on cafe blinds !!

Guest guest569

Guest guest569

Were looking at quotes on a pergola at the moment and will be wanting to put cafe blinds around. We can be a little flexible with our measurments so that the blinds are an off the peg size and not made to measure.:swoon:

Can anyone help with standrd sizes and recomendations ??

I see Kmart have 1.5m and 2m wide ones at half price at the moment. Wondered if anyone knows of any 2.4 or 2.5 wide anywhere ????:D

Guest guest569
Sorry I can't help you with where to get the Cafe Blinds, but just wanted to say we have them at our home and they are fantastic (came with the house). Well worth investing in them. They are perfect for sitting outside on a cold winters night around an open fire.

Thanks Suzie thats just the reason i'm after them. Any labels showing company on them ??

Guest back clan

Hi, I have just joined up and am a curtain and blind maker still in the Uk at the mo. Only got visa on 4th March. I have been looking for curtain companies so apologies if this info is not correct as not been to Adelaide yet. There is a company called sun blinds and curtains 82601554. have also seen companies on Anzac Highway and at Gebbs Cross. Hope this might be of help. Lesley, Ian and Louise

Guest guest569

just looking at an online company. They do 2.4 clear ones at $195 each:Dhad a quote on south road at old noarlunga today and they wanted $1000 each for 2.5 !!!!:chatterbox:

Hi there

Try the blind place in Aldinga opposite the entrance to the Bayswood estate. We had quotes for the sun shade blinds and they came in way cheaper than anyone else although we didn't end up getting them in the end. Think its called Able Blinds but will look when I take the kids to school tomorrow and re post if its anything different.

Lindsey

Guest anniewo

You need to get custom made for a good fit and get Ziptrac.DO NOT use xxxxxxxx,I got ripped off by that company and I am still pursuing my deposit with the help of Consumer affairs.

Guest doje6863

Hi,as Clare says, we had three blinds made to measure, and they came to just short of 2grand. We are delighted with them! The company are on Lonsdale industrial park, Prestige Blinds 8384 6144. We would certainly recommend them and will be getting more when we can save some money up!

donna

• 2 years later...