Come on............. share your best Recipes!!

Guest Fancy a Beer

Guest Fancy a Beer

Seriously in desperate need of some inspiration........ :arghh:

(to be honest desperatly fancying a Marks and Spencers food shop, but obviously not possible!) :D

...................................................................sooooo let me have your best recipes to try!! ;)

Guest Rob and Clare

Ingredients : Cheese, Bread, Brown Sauce, 24 bottles of Stella..

1 : Drink as many beers as you can..

2 : You'll feel peckish....

3 : Make cheese on toast with brown sauce... Food of the gods....

LOL Like the suggestion above! Will try that sometime, substituting wine for beer!

On a more housewifey kind of note though, I just bought a copy of a magazine from Foodland called Super Food Ideas (it's not a Foodland magazine, probably available anywhere!) and I have to say it's great for inspiration - the main advantage of their recipes I guess are (a) they use stuff that's in season so probably cheaper to buy, and (b) they use ingredients that are available readily here in Oz - so many of my favourite recipes from UK I have to adapt if I can't find the exact same ingredients!

We're working on a bit of a tight budget at the moment till OH finds another job, so the recipes in this mag are ideal! It only costs $2.90 so not that pricey either.

Let me know whether you want main dish ideas or dessert ideas, and I'll have a look through and see what they have in this month's!

Diane

(PS Shepherds Pie is always a good fall back, I find!)

I get a little bored these days, so I post all mine on the food blog:

http://whatsonthetable.blogspot.com/

Hmmm, seeing cheese and brown sauce on toast, I was totally fancying some branston pickle the other day..wonder if you can get it here?

Branston pickle always on the shelf in Coles in Reynella, bit of a distance for you to travel though. Reckon you can probably get it at most of the bigger stores.

Guest Fancy a Beer
Ingredients : Cheese, Bread, Brown Sauce, 24 bottles of Stella..

1 : Drink as many beers as you can..

2 : You'll feel peckish....

3 : Make cheese on toast with brown sauce... Food of the gods....

What time shall we be at yours on Friday night??? ;);)

Guest Aussie pat

We have a bread maker and have become addicted to Laucke's German Grain bread mix. One friend is going to buy a breadmaker because she keeps dreaming about the bread she has eaten at our house!

Guest Fancy a Beer

Great ideas the all recipes website is great to! Will just go chose something!

Have to say I visited the all new re-vamped Coles at St Agnes today, was a pleasure to shop, reminded me of good old Tescos back home!! Could actually for the first time ever find everything I wanted and the kids just loved the fruit bar, great idea!