Bbq

Guest Chelseadownunder

Guest Chelseadownunder

We have spent some time looking at BBQs over the weekend and BBQs Galore seem to have some good deals at the mo and they were very helpfull with good advice. We went to Bunnings warehouse and it was like B&Q at home..... No one there to serve you and then when you get someone they just read the sign on the BBQ:arghh: which you have already read. Really impressed with BBQs galore but would probably look at Bunnings for the extras as these were cheaper there.

Steve:)

Guest guest569

was looking at a nice one yesterday at bunnings ( near the kids play area ). Reasonably priced at $450. had a lid with glass window. Stainless lid and front doors. 6 burner.

We got ours from BBQs Galore last year and hubby (cos he thinks it's his) is very happy with it. It's just one of the cheapo 4 burner ones with a hood, and we got a rotisserie thing with it which we used for the first time on Saturday with excellent results, so I'd recommend getting that as an extra.

Guest Chelseadownunder

Ours was $450 down to $329 4 burner with side burner. its the one you see at the front of the shop as you go in. It seems okay for our first one and seemed to compare well to Bunnings. Will let you know how good it is when its delivered later this week.

Steve

From my experience, aussie men compare the sizes of their BBQ's, and the number of burners it has, in the same way as men elsewhere in the world compare the sizes of their....errmmmm......how can I put this politely.....oh yes, their engines! A big manhood thing, I gather!

Guest Aussie pat

We bought both our BBQ and outdoor setting from BBQ's Galore and were very happy with the service. In fact the welding went under the seat of one of the chairs 2 months later. They were very helpful and said that they had a 5 year returns policy on goods they sold if the goods were faulty. They were so concerned about what had happened that they checked their sales records and found that ours was the only chair that had been returned out of hundreds of the same chair sold since they had stocked it. We would buy from them again. Hope this is of help.