More spider stories.........lol

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Well some of the longer serving members would remember Happyjools or Steve and Julia.....from PIA.......well their car broke down the other week so i was happy to lend Julia my Ute......well the first day she used it .....it was a sunny day and she had forgotton her sunnies so looked behind the sunvisor whilst on the southern expressway...............:swoon: at that point a 3-4in huntsman looked back at her and said ...." come on then if you think your hard enough".......pmsl, she had to drive the next 10 mins or so to find a servo pull over and ask the first poor bloke to remove it.

Made me laugh so much......she thought i had put it there ....truth is i hate them......lol........sorry Julia had to share it.

:biglaugh:Well some of the longer serving members would remember Happyjools or Steve and Julia.....from PIA.......well their car broke down the other week so i was happy to lend Julia my Ute......well the first day she used it .....it was a sunny day and she had forgotton her sunnies so looked behind the sunvisor whilst on the southern expressway...............:swoon: at that point a 3-4in huntsman looked back at her and said ...." come on then if you think your hard enough".......pmsl, she had to drive the next 10 mins or so to find a servo pull over and ask the first poor bloke to remove it.

Made me laugh so much......she thought i had put it there ....truth is i hate them......lol........sorry Julia had to share it.

Your a nasty man setting Julia up like that mate....:shocked:

I would cack meself.

I did pull up at the traffic lights once and there was this big spider on the back quarter of her car.....i thought it was fake til we got to the next set off lights and it had moved....was pretty big....bout 4/5 inches across.

Guest Lisajonesey

I love these stories!!! They're soo funny! I imagine if that had happened to me though, the car would have to drive itself, as I'd be in the back.. cowering.. there might even be tears!!!! :arghh:

Guest The Pottertons

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Oh my god!!! That is awful- she should be well proud for driving on all that time tho!!! Ide have handbraked it and abandoned the ute! Yvonne xx

Guest cazzie

Graham, you are lucky you still have a ute! A truly frightening tale, I just could not bear it. I know I would be absolutely hysterical and would probaby crash the car. Oh God, please don't let that happen to me! Best keep the sun visor down at all times from now on...