That's it! - Giving up!!!!

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Well,we've been here nearly 9 years now.

But it's time to say that we have given in................................

This cold spell has done it for us.

Must be something to do with acclimatising to the weather here.

So we have to admit that after fighting it off for years,not admitting it......................................We hat to say...............................................................................................................................................

We are buying an electric blanket!:arghh:

We said we would not do it but I reckon we must be so settled now that we are nearly Aussies.

What else did you think this post was about?????:wubclub:

So here come some toasty bedtimes

Can I just ask exactly how cold it is now? Its been only 15degrees here for the last few weeks and everyone (me included) has had their shorts and flip flops on. Just wondering what temperature warrants the electric blanket as we will be arriving right in the middle of winter.

Can I just ask exactly how cold it is now? Its been only 15degrees here for the last few weeks and everyone (me included) has had their shorts and flip flops on. Just wondering what temperature warrants the electric blanket as we will be arriving right in the middle of winter.

LOLOL well, don't think you'd have found many in shorts and thongs here today and yes, I think the maximum forecast was 15 here too!

Sometimes goes down to about 9 at night - brrrrrrr!!!

Well,we've been here nearly 9 years now.

But it's time to say that we have given in................................

This cold spell has done it for us.

Must be something to do with acclimatising to the weather here.

So we have to admit that after fighting it off for years,not admitting it......................................We hat to say...............................................................................................................................................

We are buying an electric blanket!:arghh:

We said we would not do it but I reckon we must be so settled now that we are nearly Aussies.

What else did you think this post was about?????:wubclub:

So here come some toasty bedtimes

Next time i see you man i am gonna give you a good old northen kicking for that....Grr

Guest Guest75
Next time i see you man i am gonna give you a good old northen kicking for that....Grr

:biglaugh:

A good slapping might warm me up!!

hink my blood has thinned as I'm knacked from partying this weekend!:wacko:

Guest Guest75
ha ha you're old

would you like me to see if there are any places at the old folks village in happy valley ?

Cheers mate!!!

They seem to be building those retirement villages everywhere around here!:wacko::wacko:

Guest Guest75

It's a different heat here definitely,30c is very pleasant and40c is bearable.

It is the coldest day here since last September.

I suppose it's with all the rain as well.

In winter we do get a lot of bright and sunny days.:):)

It's a different heat here definitely,30c is very pleasant and40c is bearable.

It is the coldest day here since last September.

I suppose it's with all the rain as well.

In winter we do get a lot of bright and sunny days.:):)

Well this time last year it in the 30s..and we thought crikey thats hot !!!!

Well it was until we went to 46 degrees....phew !!!!

I am glad for the rain....we just had the wettest weekend for 3 years...rain is always good here.:notworthy:

Guest Guest75
Well this time last year it in the 30s..and we thought crikey thats hot !!!!

Well it was until we went to 46 degrees....phew !!!!

I am glad for the rain....we just had the wettest weekend for 3 years...rain is always good here.:notworthy:

We need soooooo much rain.

I pulled a tree stump out at a mates at the weekend - few inches down he soil was bone dry!!

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Whats wrong with you all.....maybe you all got soft on the plane over..............................cold its nowhere near cold put another jumper on .....or maybe some bedtime athletics might warm you up....:biglaugh:

Guest Martin and Val
:biglaugh:hink my blood has thinned as I'm knacked from partying this weekend!:wacko:

I think you're drinking the wrong beer! :biglaugh:I went to work in my shorts this morning, it was only wet not cold!!:wacko:

Martin

Guest kangomik

Good on ya Tyke.

I nearly put the heating on last night, then thought better not.

At work today they all said it was chilly, a few even fired the fires up mid afternoon!!!!

Do the blankets come with free walking frames too???? LOL

There was a guy in a rocking chair at the house expo, Chair quilts, maybe you need one of those too!

On the other hand, maybe the extra salt water has got to your bones, you need to rub some whale fat on at night!

Guest Guest75

Right at the end of this .......................................It 's a laugh really.

We were killing ourselves laughing yesterday because we actually said it was cold:wacko:

We are loving the change of seasons - just noting it's come very quickly this year.Hopefully we will have many more sunny days through Autumn and Winter.

Loving it.........:notworthy:

Guest kangomik

Aww Jenny, i had to De-ice the van windows on 5 occasions last year... brrrrrrr.

It was warmer this time last year.

But it's nice to see the changes and realise how the body adapts..