Doctors and Dentist med records

Guest dp n dd

Guest dglamoore

We did not bring any with us - just Dawns red book :)

I think unless you have an ongoing medical condition there is no need for them here. You can use any doctor here too and do not have to stay in one where you live so guess that is why they don't seem to keep the same sort of records here.

Lisa:cool:

Hi Lisa,

are your doctors records/information you have had all your life so far noted on your medical that goes to Oz or is it only the information that you provide?

many thanks for your help

Tina

Guest dglamoore

No nothing like that is on your meds that go with your visa application - you are able to ask for your med records to take if you want too but we did not bother :D

Guest Zippy

G'day,

I'd recommend taking your immunisation records if possible, these are often needed for school enrolments, and other things!

But not necessary.

Zippy.

Guest dglamoore
G'day,

I'd recommend taking your immunisation records if possible, these are often needed for school enrolments, and other things!

But not necessary.

Zippy.

Yes we bought Dawns red book with this info in :D