Not sure who this may apply to but thought id add it for info. If you have a health care consession card you are entitled to community dental help. But be warned theres a 12 month waiting list for the one at Noarlunga!! If you need emergency dental treatment they can supply you with a voucher to take to a private dentist for treatment and it will cost you $50 (fillings cost about $200 if no health cover or funding).

The school dental service offers treament for children 0-18 and can be accessed through school/kindy as i beleive.

Hope this is useful to someone :)