Dentist /Orthodontist - Southish

Janine and Richard

Hi Guys

We are moving to Seaford Rise (yippee!) My son has braces and needs them looked at. Can anyone recommend a Dentist or Orthodontist towards the south as he needs to get someone to look at them.

I dont know if he needs to see a dentist first to refer him to the orthodontist. Anyway any help would be great. I no we will have to pay.

Thanks Janine

• 2 weeks later...

hiya, we are in flagstaff and have started to take our daughter to a orthodontist in morphett vale, but has practices in aberfoyle and few other places too. his name is dr reiley. ill give you his number if you want. but we just phoned up and made an appointment. i've been told cost is about 5,000, but if treatment has already started might be 25% less than that. i don't know yet if he is any good, so if anyone else out there has any experience with him, then i would love to hear from you.

All the best Janine

Hi Tracey

We have been recommended to go to Dr Reilly to. Brads goes their Wed 23 Dec tomorrow so I will let you know what he is like. Hopefully Brads stuff wont cost to much as he has had his braces on for 2years in Jan 10. He should be near the end of his treatment. We are on a 475 visa and when I spoke to the receptionist about medical plans for braces she said just for brad and our younger son it wouldnt make it any cheaper to have a plan.

We should get together I have a son 18, Brad is 15 and Harve is 11

Regards Janine

Hi Tracey

We have been recommended to go to Dr Reilly to. Brads goes their Wed 23 Dec tomorrow so I will let you know what he is like. Hopefully Brads stuff wont cost to much as he has had his braces on for 2years in Jan 10. He should be near the end of his treatment. We are on a 475 visa and when I spoke to the receptionist about medical plans for braces she said just for brad and our younger son it wouldnt make it any cheaper to have a plan.

We should get together I have a son 18, Brad is 15 and Harve is 11

Regards Janine

Cant see how that would be. We were on a 475 - got a silvers extras cover. Our $6000 braces bill will be $4000 now - you get $2000 off orthodontists bills. So can't see how it wouldn't make it cheaper . We go to Simon Freezer in Morphett vale. The lady that deals with the accounts is a whizz when it comes to knowing what you're entitled to and the best way to get it.

hiya janine, we have already met him, nicole been there twice now, but i can't recommend yet as i not seen what he can do yet.. if you know what i mean lol. hope it goes ok tomorrow, pm me if you wants to meet up or somefin, ben is nearly 18, nicole is now 15 and kyle is still 13 lol. speak to you soon

trace

• 11 months later...
Guest calamitycaz

Hi sorry to pounce on an old post!! But we have just arrived - was searching for dentist numbers on Google and this thread was pulled up.

Has anyone got Dr Reilly's number? I've tried looking on Google and get the Morphett Vale address but that's it, I need urgent repairs for my daughters braces and we don't have a dentist yet.

Thanks

Caz

hi, no worries abut bein an old post. glad to help. number for reilly is 8326 0330. anyfin else i can help ya with just give us a shout ok mate. see you a midwife.. where ya workin. all the best

trace