Advise Re Medical/Visa

Guest mark&rachel

Guest mark&rachel

Hello All

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advise. Any is grateful.

My family and I have done our medicals now. In May 2008 my wife had an Op on her Thyroid. It has removed the problem. The medical doc wanted more info which we got him. The latest letter states that she is cured of any disease but needs to be monitored every 6 months then yearly.

The Medicals are being sent off today.

Question i have is when is do i send off Visa Application? Apparently the Medical Team will only contact me if they have any issues?

Do they only take money for visa on completion? I dont wana shell out for it if they say no thanks,

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Mark

Glad the problem is under controll :)

Why have you done your medicals before applying for visa? i have never heard this before!

Bad news im affraid visa has to be paid for up front if you dont qualify there is no refund!

Yes, that that is strange.

OP, if you have not already employed a MARA agent, then consider one. You can use them for parts of applications but best to use one with medical expertise.

I think you are given a grade 'A' or 'B' and A's pass but b's have to go by the medical board for review. We have friends whose meds went for review and they got through.

Good luck,

Cooler

Guest mark&rachel

Sorry i may not have been totally clear. I have a job offer etc etc all sorted so its just about sending visas off now. bummer about having to pay even if its rejected. I guess you pay for the process