Dentist in southern Adelaide?

Guest dastott

Guest dastott

Hi. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced (if they exist) dentist in southern Adelaide. I am in Christies Beach and need a filling restored. Also, any idea about costs? Thanks for any help.

Guest katsmajic

Theres a dentist on beach road in christies beach, treatment is good, but found them to be very dear - we dont have medical cover, and pushy to get extra treatments done.

We use the dentist at cliff avenue, port noarlunga south, dr bob, hes really nice, good with kids, does whats needed, doesnt try to push extras/unnecessary treatments and charges are reasonable.

Guest doje6863

My dentist is fab! Just had a crown done, and honestly Im terrified of dentists but I never felt a thing. He's not the most sociable of dentists and the surgery is certainly not flashy but his work is very good. Phone number is 83822410 Dr Van der Linden Morphett Vale.

donna