Our daughter for many years has suffered from middle ear disease and last August under went surgery to have grommets fitted. A counsellor we were seeing suggested getting her tested for CAPD (central auditory processing disorder - often misdiagnosed as ADHD apparently) if she appeared to still be having difficulties retaining information and paying attention despite the improvement in hearing.

Does anyone know where we could get her assessed for this? Don't think medicare do it but are willing to pay a private docs fee if necessary.