• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Pt Noarlunga
      436 times

      HV advice/Nurse query


      I would like to get some help and advice from the health profession about my daughter. I would normally go to HV in the UK and I know there is something similar here but not sure who and how you can get to see them.
      She is at tricky age 2 1/2 and we are having problems with her eating habits which leads to problems with her toileting...

      Does anyone know who I need to get in touch with or do I need to see nurse at docs?!?!

      Michelle, Phil, Nathan, and Libby. PR175 arrived Oct 2009

    2. #2
      Hi Michelle, you can ring the parenting helpline and they will tell you your nearest child/family health nurse clinic. The website is www.cyh.com and the number for the parenting helpline is Alternatively I know its a bit of a drive, but I know there is a drop in clinic for the child health nurses on a thursday morning at GP plus clinic which is next to Aldinga Shopping centre on Rowley Road. Times are 0900-11.30 every thursday morning, they also immunise there too.
      Hope this helps
      Julia x



    Similar Threads

    1. Advice for Newly-Qualified Nurse!
      By NicNox in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: 23-03-2011, 12:50 PM
    2. Tax Query
      By Anna Nolan in forum Money & Finance
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:59 PM
    3. Advice on Emigratin as a Nurse!!
      By NicNox in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 05-03-2011, 01:58 PM
    4. Nursery Nurse seeking advice.......
      By Kelly pj in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 21-07-2009, 11:57 AM
    5. Nurse going to Oz-looking for advice please!
      By Matt'nKim in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 06-10-2008, 01:18 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums