bulk billed GP in Salisbury.

Guest wijaya

From friends, we got recommendation to go to 1 The Grove Way Surgery, Salisbury Heights, as they bulk billed. Went to see them as I needed my blood pressure prescription. Met a nice doctor, Dr Stephen Ghan. Very happy as I did not need to pay anything else, and he even given me some free tablets probably from " left over" by sales. So overall very chuffed, saving 30 dolars and the whole process only took around 15 minutes, from arrived untill finished. The surgery is in the corner of The Grove Way and Main North Road.

regards

wijaya

Guest Guest5035

funnily enough my doc has prescribed me bp pills and i got the same sample, but he's sent me for a scan, so i rang bensons the scanners and they said it would cost around $550 and i'd get around $120 back from medicare, i then rang my doc to see if he could write bulk bill on the benson form which he did, so nothing to pay, woo hoo.

stevo

My doctor also sent me for a blood test, and he suggested me to go to IMVS which is free. He said other places will charge me a lot. I have already got a form from another GP from last year to do the same, but I did not go, as I did not know how much the cost was for a blood test.

Guest loopylisa

My GP sent me for a kidney scan and I had a blood test and it was all free. Mind you I do have a centrelink exemption card. My gp is strange and sometimes bulk bills and sometimes doesn't