Keeping up with Baby clinics etc

JoRed4

Hiya; I took my 7 month old to her last baby clinic yesterday before we make the move big move next week; just to get her weighed; have a chat with the health care worker making sure everything is ok etc.. Are similar clinics run in Adelaide; I take my baby to the clinic once a month; really just for peace of mind :)

Yes there are similar services as I took my little boy for health checks, can't remember what it's called tho' but once you register with a doctors surgery they can generally point you in the right direct. Some surgeries do all baby checks themselves and others suburbs you pop along to the child and youth services or something like that it's called which have health visitors on hand, i think it's appointments tho' not just walk ins.