• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Opticians for children

Hey cyprus2001 there are so many good opticians that specialize in children. You can also contact them via the website or phone for consulting your problem. Here I am listing a website cardiff.ac.uk it might be very helpful for you, you can contact them via phone, or email as well. Well I will suggest you do some some research concerned with your problem over WWW, and also don't your queries from the experts that will make you more sensible about your problem.

Seaford Meadows, Adelaide, AUSTRALIA woohoo
      264 times
      I would highly recommend Specsavers at the colonnades, we have been going there since my son was 4 months old. All 5 of my children go there and they are great. My son has worn glasses since he was 4 months and they have always been really helpful, even after his eye ops they have asked after him. We sre in there regularly getting his glasses straightened or repaired as he is a typical 3 year old now and doesn't worry about his glasses when playing rough and tumble. The optometrist himself is great with the children too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12