Looking for a good dentist. Any recommendation?

Guest seba771

Guest seba771

Hi everyone... I just moved in Adelaide with my partner.

I am looking for a dentist with experience.

One of my molars starts to be too sensitive to cold. The tooth was already fixed some years ago and I'm afraid I need a root canal but I need a good dentist to check it.

I checked the cost of a root canal treatment and it's crazy!!.

Any advice will be welcome

PS: I'm in the CBD but no problem to go if the dentist worth it.

Guest Fraser19

I use Plaza Dental Care at Modbury 8264 7333 but the same dentists also have a surgery at King William Rd in Goodwood 8373 1979. They're very good and professional and I know them through my business so I trust them. They also offer payment plans so you don't have to up front especially if you're needing a root canal!!

Hope this helps :)

Paula

If you don't have private medical cover, it also might be worth looking into Noble Dentists - now called Smile I think - which is a dental only plan where you can get quite reduced costs on things such as root canals. I had one myself a few years ago - you have my sympathy!! http://www.smile.com.au/dental-fees/sa and http://www.smile.com.au/dentist-adelaide