sweat rashes

Guest Husky

Guest Claire-n-tel

Make sure you take an antihistamine tho.....heat rash is a histamine related condition......if you can stop the cause of the irritation things will be much easier xxx

Thanx for the tips ladies.....only thing I know in a red can is deep heat....but will try anything to get rid of this nasty irratation

Edited by Husky

Thanx for the tips ladies.....only thing I know in a red can is deep heat....but will try anything to get rid of this nasty irratation

Noooooooooooooooo!

I'm not an expert, but Deep Heat on a heat rash sounds mega-ouchy!!!

We use Lucas Paw Paw ointment for that kind of thing. Or jock rot cream, if it's in a nasty area ;)

Hope it goes away soon.

:wubclub: LC

Edited by Lazy Cow

Noooooooooooooooo!

I'm not an expert, but Deep Heat on a heat rash sounds mega-ouchy!!!

We use Lucas Paw Paw ointment for that kind of thing. Or jock rot cream, if it's in a nasty area ;)

Hope it goes away soon.

:wubclub: LC

I often see paw paw and also emu oil advertised do they really work

Guest Claire-n-tel

Lucas paw paw is awesome....I even got my mum onto it when she was here......she has an area of skin that tears/splits since her radiotherapy and now it is the only thing she uses for it....

Guest Claire-n-tel

I use it on my scars, especially the burn ones, it is great for keeping them supple, I am pretty sure that I have more skin flexibility from using it......

(Note to everyone......I am talking about healed burn scars please do not put this on a new burn!)

Guest Claire-n-tel
Sad to hear claire..hope she gets well soon

She is very well thanks Husky......she has been all clear for about 7 years now, :jiggy: the skin thing is just a left over side affect from treatment