Dentist - Noarlunga Area

MacLeods

Guest Libby1971

Nick11 knows one who looks like George Clooney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought of a very rude sentence but best not say it as children may read this:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Libby

Guest Nick11
Nick11 knows one who looks like George Clooney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought of a very rude sentence but best not say it as children may read this:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Libby

SHUUUUUUSH LIBBY - I 'M TRYING TO KEEP HIM A SECRET!!!

Not only is he gorgeous, he's good with kids and a cracking dentist.

I think a check up and polish is about $100 - but we got a rebate as we have med insurance. The polish takes about an hour and is well worth the money.

We thought our teeth were in good condition as I've never missed a dental appointment in my life! In my opinion ozzie standards are much higher - my dentist was shocked at some of my fillings - one was that bad that if I had left it a few years the bone in my jaw would have eroded and my teeth would have fallen out. He took it out and replaced it and built my tooth up again - looks amazing. If I had the money I would pay to have all my old fillings taken out and new ones in.