• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Noarlunga Downs, Adelaide
      167 times
      fair point pp i need to check ours as i asumed it was country wide..??

Just a quick update phone vic ambulance people who advised us to write a letter to their manager explaining what happened and they might let us off.

we sent the letter last week so fingers crossed

Arrow SA Ambulance Service

Hi there, I work with SA Ambulance Service and I have found some information on the website. Go to www.saambulance.com.au and click on the 'Products and Services' link. This will be provide you for information about ambulance cover etc. You can also pick up a leaflet from your local Post Office.

SA Ambulance Service, as with many others, provide services other to emergency transport. Further services include, but are not limited to, patient transport and hospital transfer. It should be noted that to say 'I have ambulance cover' does not cover just the use of a vehicle; it may only be hospital transfers that you are covered for. Check your policy and/or with your provider.

Not all health plans from Medicare and Mutual Community etc cover you for ambulance care.

Contact Victoria Ambulance again but I doubt they will simply 'let you off' as technically they are not in the wrong as it is your responsibility to check this sort of thing! However, we all forget things... so good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums