Doctors/Medical Centres in Seaford area

Guest ffi&dyl

I think I'm registered with all of them in Seaford! If you can get into Trinity, I think they bulk bill from what I remember (haven't been there yet as couldn't get appt) but that would be your best bet.

I go to Moana Medical Centre just across the way from Trinity and that's pretty good as he stays open late and waits for me to get back from work and there's also another Dr's surgery near to the "other" Foodland but can't remember the name of the road.

Can't fault the public system here either. I've had lots of surgeries here and they've been fantastic and very thorough.

Guest guest569

Although we live at Seaford Rise we use the surgery on Beach Road @ Christies Beach. You can always get an appointment ( unlike Trinity ) and they have an emergency desk if you need to be seen asap.

• 1 month later...
Guest dyltilosc

Hi Guys hope you got a good gp...anyway we are just in the process of filling out migration papers and because of my age we have been offered Adelaide so the question is what is Adelaide like?

I have 3 kids and a theatre company we deliver health issues to schools so if you get the time let me know...my kids are 3, 7. and 10 thatnks mand

i had to make my first visit to the docs last week since being here and used the docs on seaford road just by the shops, got a appointment straight away, hubby nipped in on way home from work and they told him to fetch me straight up, was seen within 10 minutes, reception staff were friendly and doc was lovely too :biglaugh: sorted me out and i wont hesitate in using them again if i need to for any of my family members, they bulk bill too, so only had to pay prescription charges, come highly recommended from me

Dawn x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sunchaser

:jiggy:

Hi Scouse we are moving over within a year with 3 kids 3,6,10 and would love to get your point of view of Adelaide good points and bad thatnks mand

hi we moved over oct with 3 kids 2,6,12 they love school,the wife got work,i got the baby and the beach lol.its so relaxed along south coast very friendly people great food,wine,beaches in fact everythings bloody great only drawback is 0mm rain in 6 weeks and temp is around 40 most days(if thats a bad thing) so dont worry just look foward to it and good luck.matt:biglaugh:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest squeaky

hopefully i've got job as GP at Seaford starting September. See all you "poms" there

ps. hope none of you Man Utd fans........... the pain of treatment. haha