Word of Warning......

Guest Django

Guest caoimhe

p.s am glad i dont have to rely on the conteception anymore :biglaugh:

Gotta agree with you there Sue, think we've done our bit for the population of the world.

Although Pete and Tracey don't seem to think they have:nah::biglaugh:

Congratulations Tracey and Pete (I can say it out loud, now you've gone public) I hope all is well, we'll have to get together and talk about our pregnancies, just as us women like to do!!;)

Judi x

Guest Martin and Val

I see a bigger Car being ordered, or maybe a bus would be a good idea!

Congratulations to you both. I remember my old man saying the ideal size for a family is 2, you and the Mrs. :)

When you go to bed at night you should be :SLEEP:not :Randy-git:or does the hot weather not effect you?

Anyway in the years to come if it all gets to much for you, you can always migrate and not tell them your new address. We did!:)

Congratulations guys. Don't worry, i know i said i would be more than happy to have the kids so you 2 could have a night out alone sometimes, 1 extra really won't make that much difference lol. Take care and congrats again.xx

Guest Lulujim

Wow! That's very exciting - big congratulations!

How do your big kids feel about having another brother/sister? Bet they can't wait!

And now for the first time ever I can use this: :Randy-git: Hee hee!!

Congratulations Pete and Tracey. A big family is lovely - the kids will all look after each other as they are growing up. I see the Aussie contraception works just as well as the UKs !! Best wishes to you all xxxx