Doctors

Guest Chelseadownunder

Guest Chelseadownunder

Hi Guys

This may have been explained many times in the past but I wanted to let you all know about the doctor situation here. Some doctors do what they call bulk billing and this way you just sign a form and they bill Medicare direct nothing to pay (Mon To Fri up to 6 pm I believe) Went to the new practice on Main South Road Reynella (Near Hallett Cove) Grrrrreaat !! Got seen in 2 minutes. Very friendly. Best vist I have had to a doctor in ages and they get things sorted not palm you off like in the UK.

I hope this helps someone. When we got here we were paying for doctors.

Also Chemists Go to Chemist Warehouse they are cheap and even prescriptions are cheaper. Chemists seem to be a law to themselves here. 20 Panadeine soluble can cost anything from $5.99 to $7.99 or more For the same thing !!!!

Hope your all enjoying Adelaide and if your not here yet come on over:jiggy:

Scott UK

A financial adviser from the UK now advising in SA (Life cover and Super.....)

Guest cornish Busdriver

Gotta admit the doctors here are a bit strange but very very good.

When i had my medical for my bus licence accreditation the doctor ask me to weigh my self and tell him the what it read, messure own hight and knocked off $50 of the price off it when he found out missus is a theater nurse.

Only waited 5 minutes to see him as well.

Guest Chelseadownunder

Thanks Cornish Bus Driver, do you drive the bus to Cambourne on a Wednesday if so Hows Denzel Pemworthy. Kindest regards Jethro