• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree9Likes

Thread: De clutter, to bring or not to bring?

sarah, maybe the weather will grip you once your there!

After about 2 weeks of non stop rain (feels like it anyway!) and an average of 10/11 degrees, the sun has finally made an appearance today. So much so, that my almost 3 year old daughter was surprised to announce that the sunshine was in the sky today! She has been singing 'Rain, Rain Go Away' most days recently!

you may be happy to know it's been a little damp of late here too. 22 was a good temp this week.

Soon be down to zero at night!

The rain has certainly made everything "POP" at the moment, the hills look lovely and green again.
      Even the road verges have grass!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kangomik View Post
      sarah, maybe the weather will grip you once your there!
      You never know mik my mum says it going to be a BBQ summer there apparently! I think though she said that last year!!!

No worries, I have packed some jumpers, PJ's and bed socks. It's nice that the rain is appreciated when it comes and that it doesn't rain most of the time! I must admit that I am looking forward to Spring there though and hoping that I will be too busy to notice winter when we arrive! I think our first Winter there will be comparable to a British Summer, until we become acclimatised next year...

I had also heard that there was going to be a heatwave in the UK this Summer, but like you say, we hear that every year along with the worst Winter rumours too... the UK must be due some sunshine soon though!

Gipsy looks like your comming prepared, wish we had BRRRRRRR!!!!

Sarah, throw another shrimp on the Barbie for us all, have a great time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums