Energy Light Bulbs

julie-ruth

Long long time ago some nice person put on here about a man who comes round to your house and changes all your lightbulbs to energy one's this is a free service, I was wondering if anyone has his number so I can get them to change the bulbs at our house.

Many thanks

Julie

Guest Aussie pat

Hi Julie,

I've still got the no. written down, it's 1800 368476. My mum used the service and was very happy with it.

Hedy

The guy from there that came and did ours was a bit stroppy - mainly because they didn't at the time have any energy saving bulbs for dimmer switches, which most of ours are on, and nobody had told us when we phoned up and booked! You need to have a minimum number that need changing, and once the ones on dimmer switches were taken out of the equation, we only had about five to replace - he wasn't happy!

Guest sandar1

Probably sounds stupid, but can anyone tell me are ceiling lights (the ones that are flush to the ceiling) energy saving or are there new ones for those. Also, do any of you have any of the candelabra type lights, that require the candle shaped lights, and if so are there any replacement globes that are energy saving for those? Thanks.

Guest marty
Probably sounds stupid, but can anyone tell me are ceiling lights (the ones that are flush to the ceiling) energy saving or are there new ones for those. Also, do any of you have any of the candelabra type lights, that require the candle shaped lights, and if so are there any replacement globes that are energy saving for those? Thanks.

Hi,

You can get the lamps you are after in SBC or SES 5 watt in warm white or cool white, you can get fluorescent lamps replacments for all incandescent lamps

Guest caoimhe
YES this is a free service apparently.

Julie

Wish I had known this earlier as I went to Bunnings 2 weeks ago when we moved into our new house and spent $130 on energy saving bulbs.:realmad::arghh: