ghd straighners - HELP!

Guest Nick11

Guest Nick11

Sad to say but mine died on me this morning :arghh:

Hubby has fixed them twice in the last 6 years but even he couldn't perform a miracle on them this morning with his trusty soldering iron!!!!

I need some ghd straighners and quick!!!

Anyone know if they stock them in marion or colannades.

Cannot contemplate tomorrow morning without them.

Please help

Nick

x

Guest jojo

Hi Nick

Try Zink in the Marion but they are about $299, think there is another hairdressers downstairs there that might sell them. Try Ebay they are about $200 on there, but I looked at GHd outlet and they are only $70 but as you said are they the genuine article???

And if you get stuck you could always come here and use mine, promise not to laugh at your BHD (bad hair day) lol xxx

Guest doje6863

Hairdressers next to JB Hi fi upstairs in Collanades is where I got mine. And I know exactly how you feel!

donna

quote=Nick11;89809]Sad to say but mine died on me this morning :arghh:

Hubby has fixed them twice in the last 6 years but even he couldn't perform a miracle on them this morning with his trusty soldering iron!!!!

Please help

Nick

x

Guest Nick11
Hairdressers next to JB Hi fi upstairs in Collanades is where I got mine. And I know exactly how you feel!

donna

quote=Nick11;89809]Sad to say but mine died on me this morning :arghh:

Please help

Nick

x

Thanx - just been there and parted with $299!!!!!!!

BUT WORTH IT!!:biglaugh:

Guest jojo

Thanx - just been there and parted with $299!!!!!!!

BUT WORTH IT!!:biglaugh:

Somethings just need to be bought, Sorry but if its a choice between kinky hair and food, then its beans on toast for a week sorry lol :biglaugh::biglaugh:

what colour did you get, please tell me you didnt get the lepoard print or purple ones :P

Jo xxxx

Ouch! $299 - I had the same problem and the beautician I go to suggested I buy Dare ones instead of GHD as they are just as good and only $180. Wasnt sure but I trusted her and they are the same as GHD - work brilliantly.