john mason removals

Guest hel&sam

Guest hel&sam

Hi all, just had several quotes through for shipping, i've already had a good report about john masons, anyone used them on here, good or bad comments welcome.

Ta

Helen.

Guest Dave & Carole

We went with John Mason's as several people on here recommended them. We had 5 quotes and they were second cheapest (PSS were cheaper but weren't impressed with the Rep). Our stuff was packed and sent two weeks ago.

I have to say I couldn't fault them. The information from them was great, they keep you up to date with what needs doing. Any queries they answered quickly. The 2 packers were fantastic. The labels had our name spelt wrong - new ones arrived by courrier quickly. We have also been able to track our container - so far in Antwerp.....guess its getting there slowly!!!

Obviously haven't taken delivery of our stuff yet - but couldn't fault them on service so far.

Guest jorose

Hi there

We used them and thought they were great. Only one thing I would advise if you do use them, if they dismantle something ask them to keep the screws etc with the item they have been dismantled from. Perhaps stick a bag with the screws in to the item they belong. We had a mirror dismantled by them and still haven't found the bits and pieces as we decided just to unpack the things we really need for now. They will be there somewhere but not going to bother looking for them just now.

Would definitley recommend them. Both UK & Aus teams were great.

Guest ReadyPenny

We used them too, fantastic service start to finish, can't recommend them enough!!!! Not so much as a broken glass when our stuff arrived in May

Mandy