Potato Waffles ?

Guest vijnit

Guest vijnit

HI Guys,

Question, can we get potato waffles over here ? We've seen hash browns and other birds eye and similar potato products, but just cannot see potato waffles anywhere. Or is this something that is simply not eaten here ?

Thanks,

Vijay.

:unsure:

Guest Lee and Claire

That's all my son used to eat and was asking about them the other day but haven't seen them anywhere! Let me know if you come across any. :)

Guest stufi1997

We've had them here, so you do get them....just have to remember where I got them from now....must've been woolies or coles though. I'm just away down to the shops so I'll let you know. Cheers x

Guest bugbabe

You could try making them perhaps...I have made hash browns before. Far too much effort grating all that potato. Waffles would be made from mash I presume...messy!

Can you get marmite over there?

Guest stufi1997

Yes, you can get marmite in coles in their british section. I looked when I was at the shops yesterday but can't see the waffles now...but we've defo had them here, so just keep your eyes peeled. xx