Help, Only Fools and Horses

Guest Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val

Hi All,

I'm asking for help with this one. I was talking with a fella at work the other day about the best ever comedy 'Only Fools and Horses' and he had never heard of it. I sat here tonight with the intention of watching one of these classics which I had on VHS Video and its no flaming good!!!!:arghh:

Has anybody got any that I can borrow and copy please to save me buying them all on Amazon?

Many thanks

Martin

Guest SA Great

download them from Mininova!!!

It was shown here many years ago very late on a wednesday night but never took off as i think its a bit too english for the aussies. i agree though, it was fantastic.

Guest turners
Hi All,

I'm asking for help with this one. I was talking with a fella at work the other day about the best ever comedy 'Only Fools and Horses' and he had never heard of it. I sat here tonight with the intention of watching one of these classics which I had on VHS Video and its no flaming good!!!!:arghh:

Has anybody got any that I can borrow and copy please to save me buying them all on Amazon?

Many thanks

Martin

We had the same conversation last weekend went inti virgin in myer and they had complete series for 20 bucks we have a few can borrow them if you want pm me :wacko:

Guest countdown1975

OFAH is the BEST programme ever - I had them on video but got them all on dvd recently - am waiting for my shipment and then I will watch again :-)