Garbage collections and public holidays

ken&wendy

Guest Zako999

hey, ken & wendy,

we have moved house now, living in seaford. I'll get my dad to contact you and arrange some meet up at ours or something.

regarding your post, im not to sure they might just do double tuesday

:)

Guest Kazzarazza
Hi Folks - I know it's only trivial but what do you do on a public holiday when your bin collection day is a Monday?

Do they collect on a Tuesday or do they just give it a miss (like they do in the UK these days) and do a double collection on the next Monday?

Wendy

Hi Wendy. You might be pleasantly suprised and find the bins get emptied as normal. I think the only Public holidays they get put back one day is Christmas, New Year and Good Friday.

Cheers, Kazza

Guest Zako999

Yes it all went great thanks, and i will tell them... hope all your side are ok aswell :)

Guess we'll find out soon enough then. Hope the house move went OK and you're enjoying Seaford. Will be in touch soon. Say hello to all from us.

Wendy