windowlene the pink stuff

tina&steve

Guest Here at last!

The cleaning stuff here is rubbish or the things I have tried so far have been rubbish. (maybe it's the cleaner rather than the equipment) The best thing I have found for windows has been a blue cloth that cleans windows and mirrors, you just need to dampen with water and it does seem to bring windows up clean and without streaks.

I miss the Mr Muscle orange wooden floor wipes so much....!!

Guest Lisa & Kevin
vinegar.....or screwed up newspaper!

Definately agree with Diane, I've cleaned all my windows with vinegar and newspaper today and they look great :) (own brand woolies vinegar in an old spray bottle)

Guest steph&neil

Hiya sorry but you cant get Windolene in Australia - it is an EU only product!! I used to use it & loved it! I now use Ajax surface & glass cleaner - vinegar & grapefruit! there are traders on ebay , it is the only place I have seen it but decided that it wasnt worth the hassle! there are lots of people on ebay in the uk that are happy to send things like that! A place I havent looked is the lolly shop on Jetty Road in glenelg?? I get bisto from there, so will look the next time I am in, only thing is it would be expensive as everything is in that shop!!! I am about $6 for bisto but am happy to pay to get the right flavor!!! (brought back 4 tubs last trip to uk I was only 2.5gbp for them all agrrr) not much consolation but I hope this helps x

Thanks guys have tried the blue cloths and the white ones been using vinegar too but I dont think the windows in this house have ever been cleaned might look in to sand blasting them:biglaugh:.

Wonder if I could get someone to send me some from the UK do you think customs would let it in? hmmm