Washing Machine Cleaner?

jo_marnes

Hi all,

I used to use a washing machine cleaner back home (can't remember the name) that was a liquid and you wiped round the seals and then put through a hot wash. It smelt nice, not like the crystals you use which leave the machine smelling of all the muck it gets out :mad:. Does anyone knw of anything like that here? Or in fact anything to clean them with? Been round a few shops now and found nothing at all.

Thanks,

Jo

Failing that, there must be a Easy-off / Cillit product that'll do the job, surely :biglaugh:

You'd think! Don't really want to use something not specific to that purpose - don't want to risk my clothes being ruined afterwards!! I have googled it now and apparently you can get something from Bunnings - don't know why I didn't think to look there :goofy:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Hi

I had recommended by a repair guy here ScalexPlus you buy it from Bunnings. Can be used in washing machines and dishwashers - smells lovely and clean.

Do you think it cleans the staining off the rubber round the door. when I first got my new machine I wipped it dry after every use ............for about 3 weeks then couldnt be bothered now it looks a bit mouldy