Adaptor plugs

Guest heather&dean

Guest heather&dean

Hello,

I'm sure we are going over old ground here, but could someone tell me what sort of adaptor we need for our appliances being brought over from the UK? and where is the best place to get them from? UK or Oz?

Thanks

Dean

Hello,

I'm sure we are going over old ground here, but could someone tell me what sort of adaptor we need for our appliances being brought over from the UK? and where is the best place to get them from? UK or Oz?

Thanks

Dean

Hi Heather,

You don't need to take plug adapters just take take some Uk plug extentions 2-3- or 4 plugs, then when you get to oz you can buy some oz plugs and put then on the end of your uk plug extentions so you can plug all your uk electrical equipment into your uk extentions and away you go.

Good luck

Vindy