Unlocking mobile phones

Guest The Pickles

Guest The Pickles

I know I've seen a thread on this somewhere but of course I can't find it now... did anyone find anywhere/someone to unlock a mobile phone here in Adelaide?

Pretty sure my new touch screen 3 mobile phone won't last long and my Orange phone from the UK is in a drawer doing nothing...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WoodMartin
.... my Orange phone from the UK is in a drawer doing nothing...

Just wondering if you sorted this out, or had asked Orange for the unlock code? I've just been given the unlock code for my old phone by Vodafone UK after cancelling my contract.

:jiggy:And now I am using my Optus SIM in my old handset I actually recognise the ringtone when someone calls me. No more wondering who's phone is ringing, to realise it's mine!

Ali

• 1 month later...
Guest The Pickles

Thanks to everyone who replied and sorry it's taken me a while. I'll attempt to use the info given, Orange wanted 20 pounds to do it... no thanks! Hopefully something will work from your suggestions.

I know I've seen a thread on this somewhere but of course I can't find it now... did anyone find anywhere/someone to unlock a mobile phone here in Adelaide?

Pretty sure my new touch screen 3 mobile phone won't last long and my Orange phone from the UK is in a drawer doing nothing...

Thanks!

Hi Got mine done in Westlakes shoping center, dont go to the Main mobile shops, I used a guy on a stall he did it no probs.

Good luck

Les

• 2 months later...