Do they have post Christmas sales here?

Guest Kelly O

Guest Kelly O

Just wondered if post Christmas sales happen over here? We need some new clothes but wondered if it was worth hanging on 'til after Christmas, if they go half price then?

Cheers for any help with this matter!

Kelly

Don't know about clothes specifically, but certainly things like electronic goods aren't any cheaper after Christmas as I've tried that before! End of season sales are the best for clothes, so towards the end of summer you can get some good clothes bargains on summer stuff.

More upmarket places such as Myers have after Christmas clothes sales, but the cheaper end of the market such as Target and Big W tend to have regular sales throughout the year and don't have January sales as such, well not that I've noticed anyway!

D

xx

Guest kangomik

they are struggling at the moment, Kmart target have a sale on this weekend, worth a look.

The big guys know if they don't shift it before xmas they may struggle afterwards.... so take that which ever way you want.

Don't expect NEXT| boxing day sales though

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missebby

OMG Yes they usually start at like mid night boxing day I love the post Chrissy sales

If ur after clothes have u tried Harbour Town out near the airport my sister and I have children and we can get them a whole seasons wardrobe for around $50 each

Guest guest3462

We arrived on 11th Jan and manged to set up our home in the sales for a fraction off the price it would have cost if there weren't any offeres on. We found that places like Harvey Norman and good guys offered the best deals for white gods, but we did manage to get the kids some cheap boardies and bathers x

they are struggling at the moment, Kmart target have a sale on this weekend, worth a look.

The big guys know if they don't shift it before xmas they may struggle afterwards.... so take that which ever way you want.

Don't expect NEXT| boxing day sales though

Thank God, my best friend works for Next and i have often had to go in xmas day empty the store for the delivery of all their substandered line of clothing made especially for the sale. There is little stock of usual line clothing i Next sales :(